How to arrive
How to arrive to the Ramblas Hotel in Barcelona:
- By taxi: from El Prat Airport it takes 25 minutes and the fare is 25-30€, depending on the traffic and the luggage.
- By tren: each half an hour a train leaves the airport to the Passeig de Gràcia or Plaça Catalunya stations. It takes 20 minutes and the phare is 3€ aprox. The hotel is 5 minutes away by foot.
- By bus: the Aerobus is another option to go to the airport from Plaça Catalunya and it costs almost 6€. It takes 30 minutes and from Plaça Catalunya it takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel. The urban buses that stop in from of the hotel, La Rambla – Centre d’Art Sta. Mònica, are the 14, 59 and the 91. During the night, you have the Nitbus N9, N12 and N15.
- By underground: the closer stops are Drassanes (Line 3) and Liceu (Line 3). The Catalunya station is only two stops away, with connection with the lines 1 and 3, with the RENFE trains and the Generalitat trains.
How to arrive to Ramblas Hotel Vendrell:
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport: 35 minutes away.
- Reus Airport: 20 minutes away.
- El Vendrell train station: 5 minutes away.
- Sant Vicent de Calders train station: 10 minutes away. You have to take the motorway A-7 and the exit 31 to El Vendrell.
- Motorway A-16 (Pau Casals): exit El Vendrell.