Discover the charm of El Vendrell and visit the most emblematic places. Be immersed in its culture and traditions and enjoy from varied activities in the hotel’s surroundings. You will not regret coming to this region, since it has everything that is necessary for you to not want to leave.
Do not leave before you:
- Walk around the centre of El Vendrell and visit the Plaza Nueva or the Sant Salvador Church, where the Renaissance and Baroque styles are combined.
- Visit the maritime quarters of Coma-ruga, El Françàs and Sant Salvador and enjoy the wide beaches of the Costa Daurada in Tarragona.
- El Vendrell has very important museums such as the art Museu Deu or the Villa Museo de Pau Casals, it was built by order of this musician.
- Two of the main festivities of the region are the Fiesta Mayor in honour of Santa Ana and the Fira, in October. Moreover, every summer since 1981 the Festival Internacional de Música Pau Casalstakes place with a great deal of concerts.
- Moreover, El Vendrell belongs to the Penedès region, where high quality cavas are produced. Do not leave without try them!
- Lastly, visit other villages such as Torredembarra , Cunit o Calafell.